MOVING TRUCK TIPS
- The height of this truck is 11 FEET and the length is 26 FEET. If you encounter a bridge, garage or other structure shorter than this, please BACK UP & TAKE ANOTHER ROUTE.
- When backing up, have someone GUIDE you from behind the truck.
- Please keep the truck “SMOKE FREE”
- DO NOT use your cell phone while operating the truck.
- Please make sure the bed of the truck is cleared of all items, swept and returned within 48 hours.
- Please return the truck with a full tank of DIESEL.
- Park the truck in the same spot you picked it up from unless instructed differently.
- Please LOCK both cab doors by using the key & locking them from outside the truck. Depressing the locks inside the truck and shutting the doors DOES NOT lock them.
MOVING TRUCK INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO
By clicking on the box below, I acknowledge I have read &
understand the Truck Tips & viewed the Instructional Video.